Collecting Personal Information and its use:
1. In the course of your use of www.tamirapharmacy.com, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of www.tamirapharmacy.com
* Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of www.tamirapharmacy.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
* Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to www.tamirapharmacy.com, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services
* Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details)
* Information that you provide to us for subscribing to www.tamirapharmacy.com Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters
* Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
* To register you with www.tamirapharmacy.com and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on www.tamirapharmacy.com
* To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment
* To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls),SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise
* When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to mention if you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties;
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies, Logistics partners)
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Tamira Drugs & Cosmeceuticals- a unit of Tamira Aesthetic Healthcare And Lifestyle Pvt Ltd., other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way
Disclosure of Your Information
5. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Tamira and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.tamirapharmacy.com , for the following reasons:
* To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us
* To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
* If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
8. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and Tamira is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
9. Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore to better protect the Personal Information, (a) we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information (b) we store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using technology, which Tamira deems fit and proper (c) we display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.tamirapharmacy.com.
10. We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law
11. You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us
12. Our Website may contain links to other websites. Tamira is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Tamira. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information
13. You may receive emails from Tamira based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication
15. We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.tamirapharmacy.com and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.tamirapharmacy.com . By accessing www.tamirapharmacy.com, registering an Account or using the Services offered by Tamira on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.tamirapharmacy.com.
Liability and Indemnity
16. Tamira does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through www.tamirapharmacy.com.
17. Tamira makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
18. Although Tamira takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to www.tamirapharmacy.com, Tamira does not represent or warrant that the Website, or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through www.tamirapharmacy.com are free from such destructive features. Tamira is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
27. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, notwithstanding anything contained under this agreement, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use www.tamirapharmacy.com , you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. www.tamirapharmacy.com is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21 years of age you can use www.tamirapharmacy.com only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
28. Tamira reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.