Information about Kojic Cream 25g
Description: KOJIC is oil free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic (i.e. it does not block the pores) which has three clinically proven ingredients for Skin lightening.. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is modified kojic acid derivative with excellent effects in even toning the skin, fighting age spots, pregnancy marks, freckles as well as general skin pigmentation disorders of face and body. Azeloglicina improves skin radiance, evenness, cutaneous elasticity and hydration. Lactokine derived from milk, which promotes vitalization of the skin regeneration, protection system and anti-inflammation effect.
Uses / Indications: KOJIC is a skin lightening cream, targeted towards reducing dark/black spots present on the face post-acne (or pimples) to restore beauty.
- Product composition:
- Azeloglicina,Kojic Acid Dipalmitate,Lactokine
Interactions / Warnings: No possible Interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Also Known as 'Mask of Pregnanacy'. Kojic Acid is a great agent to help even skin tone, fade dark spots and control pregnancy melasma
- Expert advice:
- Kojic Acid helps in lightening visible spots marks. It should always be used along with sunscreens of SPF 50. Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately. Do not apply on broken or infected areas of skin. Discontinue use if you experience irritation or allergy and consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Red rash, itching, irritation, and burning
- How to use:
- Before application of KOJIC, cleanse your face and apply with the applicator on the acne/depigmented spot
- How it works:
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate and Azeloglicina inhibits the production of melanin in the skin. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate can help scavenge and counteract skin-damaging free radicals caused by exposure to things such as UV damage and pollution. Lactokine minimizes reactions caused by skin irritation, such as release of inflammatory mediators or reduced cell vitality, thereby shortening the time of inflammation and accelerating recovery of the physiological skin condition. derived from milk, which promotes vitalization of the skin protection system
- Faq for medicine:
- What Is Kojic And Is It Safe?Kojic acid is a natural metabolite produced from different types of fungi. It lightens the skin by preventing the production of tyrosine, the amino acid responsible for producing melanin (skin pigment). Is it suitable for all skin types? Yes it is approved by dermatologists to be used for all skin types. Will it cause any burning sensation on my skin? No, it won't cause any burning sensation on skin.
- Medicine interaction:
Kojic Cream 25g
- Rs 399.00
Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
- Rs 399.00